My name is Jocelyn Panton and I love being resourceful. I have a friend that calls me an ‘encyclopedia’ because they feel like they can ask me anything and I will be able to find the answer if not right away, then very quickly!
I love organizing, planning special events, and doing research on pretty much anything that improves one’s life. My favourite thing ever: problem solving!
I have 10+ years experience in working in different roles such as: administrator, customer service representative, personal assistant, and executive assistant. This experience includes starting out working for small businesses, and after that, moving to the more corporate world, which eventually led to me working for different actors, producers, and directors. I’ve worked in many industries, including for a financial institution, a cabinet company, and a telecommunications company just to name a few!
I love helping people so that they can focus their time on doing what they love. I can’t wait to meet you and figure out how we would be a good fit for each other!
Why companies like working with me:
- I am trustworthy, and honesty and integrity are important to me
- Strong communication skills
- I’m a fellow small business owner so I get it!
- Highly attentive to detail
- Problem-solving is not only a strength but something I’m addicted to!
- Exceptional organizational skills and “on it”
- I come up with creative and out of the box solutions
- Very efficient and timely in my ability to complete a task
For a free 1 hour consultation – click here